Axcel International Academy offers a Preparation Year for students who would like to enrol in undergraduate programmes, but do not meet the entry requirements.
This course will help you to develop practical skills and a theoretical understanding of the world of business. During the course, you will develop your group work, IT and presentation skills.
This course is equivalent to 2 A Levels and it’s accepted as an entry requirement for all our Bachelor programmes.
- The Business Environment (10 Credits, M)
- Business Resources (10 Credits, M)
- Introduction to Marketing (10 Credits, M)
- Business Communication (10 Credits, M)
- Creative Product Promotion (10 Credits, Optional)
- Market Research in Business (10 Credits, Optional)
- Relationship Marketing (10 Credits, Optional)
- Internet Marketing in Business (10 Credits, Optional)
- Managing Business Event (10 Credits, Optional)
- Supporting Business Activities (10 Credits, Optional)
- The Impact of Communications Technology on Business (10 Credits, Optional)
- Understanding Business Ethics (10 Credits, Optional)
The Foundation year consists of four mandatory units coupled with eight core specialist units.
Students will cover specific areas such as:
- Business Communication
- Creative Product Promotion
- Internet Marketing in Business
|Educational Qualification:||Any Secondary school certificates.|
|English Proficiency:||Minimum IELTS 5 or Axcel English test.|
The assessments will consist of presentations, coupled with the evaluation of theoretical and practical knowledge and skills, written assignments and projects.
Students finishing the Foundation year can progress onto full-time undergraduate programmes at Axcel International Academy.
- Duration 1 Years
- Skill level School
- Language English